ICOBM has been held since 2014. The venues have already become Thailand and Malaysia, and the participants represented more than 25 countries. This year ICOBM-2021 was held at DSTU and attracted even more representatives of the scientific and educational communities, industrial partners from 87 countries, such as: Malaysia, USA, India, Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Australia, South Korea, France, Brazil, Taiwan, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan and others. The total number of participants is 417 people from 87 countries.
Within the framework of ICOBM-2021, a competition for the best reports was held, the winners of which were young scientists from different countries:
1. Alexey Vatlin – Institute of General Genetics named after N.I. Vavilov Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia);
2. Alena Abaimova – State Research Center for Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology (Russia);
3. Maria Mazanko – Don State Technical University, Southern Federal University (Russia);
4. George Bucheli, Handong Global University (South Korea);
5. Joanna Fugaban, Handong Global University (South Korea);
6. Revaz Lapachi, Agrarian University of Georgia (Georgia).
You can find detailed information about ICOBM-2021 here